Ganoderma Lucidum contains nutrients that can help the human body to maintain its health, or improve its level of health if there are problems.
Ganoderma is aimed to work on body, but not on the disease. Promoting your natural immune system helps in balancing the body and in turn treats itself for a wide range of health problems. Ganoderma promotes general good health and vitality. It also has a harmonising effect on the body and helps maintain body balance.
Antioxidants neutralize the oxidant effect of free radicals of normal cellular respiration and metabolism. Ganoderma is one of the most potent anti oxidants at 23,500 I.U’s
Healthy body has a healthy heart, healthy blood pressure, healthy cholesterol levels, normal blood sugar levels, and a healthy respiratory system. All the organs in the body operate without problems.
Ganoderma maintains and improves general Well-being.
Ganoderma lucidum is the scientific name for a species of red mushroom that once grew in the wild and is now being cultivated at special farms, in pristine growing conditions. Ganoderma contains more than 200 active elements that are known to improve health. Here are a few that modern science is currently focusing on:
- Strengthen the body’s immune system
- Balance blood sugar level and improves pancreatic functions
- Protect against degeneration of skin cells and eliminates dead surface cells which improves skin texture and reduces the appearance of aging
- Controls destruction of healthy cells throughout the body
- Eliminates accumulated toxins
- Increases oxygen in the blood system
- Reduces fatigue and increases vitality
- Strengthens the immune system
- Increases the metabolism
- Contains an abundance of anti-oxidants that control or inhibit damaging free radicals. Free radicals are a major cause of cell degeneration, cancer and aging.
- Assists our body’s natural ability to fight cancer cells
- Reduces cholesterol and body fat
- Helps to unclog arteries plugged with fatty deposits, and supports liver function
- Balances the metabolic rate and boosts energy
- Prevents fragmentation of platelets which can cause blockages in the circulatory system
- Fortifies and improves the digestive system
- Inhibits allergies, relieves sinus congestion, and helps with respiratory problems
- Reduces cholesterol and fat
- Rejuvenates the body’s tissues and cells
- Boosts all the body’s functions
- Helps to maintain youthfulness and contributes to improved vitality
- Overcomes skin disorders and beautifies the skil
- Is effective for relieving external problems such as scrapes, skin wounds, psoriasis, bug bites, stings, sunburn, mouth ulcers, and external bleeding.
Research has demonstrated that Ganoderma Lucidum has several different active constituents. One group of active constituents is the polysaccharides. The various types of polysaccharides found in Ganoderma Lucidum have demonstrated immune-enhancing properties. This includes enhancement of several important interleukins. Another major class of compounds is the triterpenes. These compounds have been reported to have adaptogenic, anti-hypertensive, and anti-allergy effects.
Ganoderma Lucidum has been shown in some studies to inhibit platelet aggregation and reduce blood pressure. In studies of people with hypertension, researchers found blood pressure was significantly reduced over two-weeks time with reishi supplementation.
Ganoderma Lucidum is commonly prescribed by practitioners for long-term immune system support. In studies involving patients with advanced tumors, the patients were given Ganoderma Lucidum for thirty days. Researchers found a marked immune-modulating effect as demonstrated by an increase in T lymphocytes and decreased CD8 counts. Patients also reported reduced side effects due to chemotherapy or radiation as well as postoperation recovery.
Blood Sugar Balance
Studies have shown Ganoderma Lucidum to have a blood sugar lowering effect. Much of this activity appears to be due to polysaccharides known as Ganoderans A, B, and C.
It appears there are three main mechanisms behind this hypoglycemic effect. This includes Ganoderma Lucidum’s ability to elevate plasma insulin levels, to enhance peripheral tissue utilization of glucose, and to enhance liver metabolism of glucose.
Studies have shown that hot-water extracts of Ganoderma Lucidum have anti-inflammatory effects. One study found that 50 milligrams of reishi powder had comparable effects to 5 milligrams of hydrocortisone.
Ganoderma Lucidum is commonly used for its hepatoprotective (liver protective) action. One study of patients with hepatitis B and elevated liver enzymes (SGOT/SGPT) and bilirubin were given reishi for three months. Significant reduction in SGOT and SGPT were noticed within one month. After three months all values were within normal range.
One of the unique uses of Ganoderma Lucidum is for altitude sickness. Reishi appears to reduce altitude sickness by oxygenating the blood. This benefit was studied in Asian mountain climbers that ascended mountains as high as 17,000 feet with minimal reaction.
Since the commercial use of the Ganoderma Lucidum mushroom in capsule form DXN has observed its effects on approximately 3 million customers. DXN Ganoderma provides help to the body through its wide range of nutraceuticals (nutrients found in plants that have therapeutic properties) Ganoderma contains at least 200, perhaps as many as 400 nutrients. (As attested to at health conference in Canberra) some of the most important are:
- Polysaccharides Beta-D-Glucan, FA, F1, F1-1a, D-6, A, B, C-2, D, Organic Germanium, Adenosine, Triterpenes
- Ganoderic Acids B, D, F, H, K, Mf, R, S, T-0, Y, Ganodermadiol, Alkaloids, Anti Oxidants, Protein, Lingzhi 8, Plant Sterols
DXN Ganoderma Lucidum is cultivated using the tissue culture method to guarantee quality and potency every time. The processing of the DXN Ganoderma mushroom uses the cold-drying and centrifugal separation technique, which means total retention of the nutrients.
Each convenient, vegetable capsule contains only the Ganoderma mushroom, and nothing else.
DXN Ganoderma holds all the major certificates for quality assurance in organic cultivation, as well as harvesting and environmental management in manufacturing and processing. DXN Ganoderma has the Lloyd’s ISO certificate, Halal certificates and is listed on the Australian therapeutic goods register. (ganocelium ARTG L10084, Reishi Gano ARTG L10086)
Now you can enjoy the benefits of healthy coffee that has been enriched with Ganoderma lucidum. For thousands of years, Ganoderma Lucidum has been highly regarded by the Chinese as the “Miraculous King of Herbs.” Finally you, too, can benefit from the miracle of ganoderma. You do not have to take pills, supplements, or potions every day to receive important nutrients. You don’t have to make extreme lifestyle changes to improve your health.
Want to know more? Ask your questions – just fill the Contact form.. For ordering your Ganoderma, visit http://organic.dxneurope.eu or sand me an email.
Wish you a Healthy day! 🙂